Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Christmas Letter

I did not get transferred, but I do have a new companion! Obviously, as Hna. Herrera went home. My new companion is Hermana Teisina. She is from Bountiful but her parents are from Tonga. I will be calling around 2 on Christmas Eve in the afternoon.
I feel oddly at peace about Nonnie's surgury. (Hermana Blackham's grandparents) Whatever happens is what needs to happen for one reason or another. I will definitely be praying for Nonnie and Poppie!
The Lord really does give us the strength to do what we need to do even if we sometimes don't want to. Haha. Sometimes I just want one day in the casa to just rest. But then I think about everyone that I will be going to see and I have the energy to do it all. I don't know if I told you this or not, but one of the reasons that I think I had such a hard time in the beginning of my mission was because during lessons I was literally fighting to keep my eyes open because of how tired I was. But I prayed and fasted and continued with the work and now, that isn´t a problem. I'm still tired, I can just handle it better and I have the energy to do what needs to be done.
That is so funny about the cats!(Our cats keep swatting the ornaments off of the bottom of our Christmas tree) I was thinking about them and how they were doing with the tree. Sometimes it is really wierd how much I miss Turner and Macie!

(In response to another package sent and what the address was) As for the address, I think that you need to have 7010 no matter what, it is the number of the oficina. OH YEAH! I got the small package from you! It´s my Christmas miracle :) I love the pictures and duct tape and I am wearing my retainers (at least for my top teeth right now). I'll work on my bottom teeth soon.
I love you mucho mi madre y no puedo esperar para Jueves!
Con Amor,
Hermana Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment