Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2016

February 1, 2016

Ester and Valeria are doing pretty good. Pues, Ester is. Ester read all of the first pamflet and asked us for a Book of Mormon! Ester said that Valeria doesn't want to go to church with us because she doesn't want to get confused. But that is okay. We are praying for her and hoping that little by little her desires will change. 
This week would have been transferes if me and my companion were transferred to another area. Haha. I am going to have 6 months in this area by the end of this next ciclo! That is crazy! But not super uncommon for Hermanas to stay in one area for six months. I will be really surprised if I am here for more than six months though. We have a lot of work ahead of us. Right now we are working on saving the area. We had zero baptisms in our ZONE this last month and in December we had only one. So we are working on saving the area and finding more families to teach. Which goes into how the week went. Every day we found a family to teach. That does not mean that we set up a secure time to return but we found a family that gave us their information every day. Which was kind of cool. But yeah, this week was also hard because I was the one doing most of the contacting. Which is hard for me. I don´t like talking to strangers on the street all that much. But I learned that I can do it! Haha.
I still don´t have your package(it includes more longsleeve shirts, jackets, and socks), I will let you know once I do have it. But yes, it is still snowing and raining. The months of February and March are the coldest of the year. So I will be super happy once I have the package!
I am honestly a little excited to have a new mission president. I love President Derbez but I am excited for change. I just want to know how it is going to change also! Haha.
I love you mom!
Have an awesome week!
Hermana Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment