Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2016

January 4, 2016

Dear Mom,

(In response to the new TX address we are able to send packages to and how often someone will deliver the packages to the missionaries.) I think that President has an assistant that lives in El Paso or something. When I fly home, my flight will be from El Paso and not from Ciudad Juarez (if things stay the same with the new president). 

This week we were able to contact a menos activo family. And that experience was cool. During the lesson I could feel the love that Heavenly Father has for them and it´s humbling to be apart of a work that isn´t really me at all. Pues, it is me, but it is also not me at the same time. I´m always astounded when I can feel the love that Heavenly Father has for His children. All He wants is to have us return and live with Him again, and to be happy. And everything that He has us do, is to accomplish this goal. This whole life, however hard it may be, and with whatever trials we are asked to go through, is for our benefit. Like in Moses 1:39 ¨This is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the imortality and eternal life of man.¨ Ponder on that for a moment, and just remember that EVERYTHING has a reason. And EVERYTHING is for your benefit. Even if it isn´t fun and you feel like you can´t take one more step, or your can´t take one more appointment falling through. You can do it. The Lord doesn´t doubt you, so don´t doubt yourself. 

This week there aren´t really funny stories, it is mostly just walking. Everyone is in their houses and so we had like zero lessons (basically). But this week I will keep my eye out for something funny! Haha.

cuando llegó a su misión, como que mes? qué hice cuando no hay personas para enseñar y cuantos bautismos tuve? yo realizó que yo no sé muchos cosas acerca de su misión! 

I love you mom! Have a fantastic week!
Hermana Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment