Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 4, 2016

Mom,
I have felt Nonnie here during random times. During one of the opening prayers during conference I felt her sitting next to me. :)
I absolutely LOVED conference. I think my favorite talks were by President Uchtdorf and Elder Holland. They were seriously amazing. 
I'm not getting sick from the dust, thankfully. 
This week was kind of long but ended really good, with General Conference. 
Also, this weekend is when we started day light savings. And I didn't think to change the alarm before I went to bed because I thought that the phone would automatically change, pero no! So we slept in a little late on Sunday. Haha.
I made french toast for breakfast :)
The Lord helps us through trials and helps us know exactly what we need and when we need it. 
I love you mom!
Hermana Blackham

No comments:

Post a Comment