Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

February 14, 2017

I truthfully cannot believe that this day has come. I have been feeling like crying since I woke up. 
My companion had to go back home, and she left on Thursday. Her veins were swollen and that is kind of really dangerous and so they sent her home so that they can start her treatment. She is going to have to have like a month of bedrest. So, I was able to leave on Thursday in the afternoon and I kind of felt like I was starting my mission over again, getting used to walking. Haha. But it's all good. 

I just want you guys to be ready for anything. I don't know how I am going to take being home again, and all I ask for is patience. 

Te amo mami, y no puedo esperar para verte. 
Con todo mi amor,
Hermana Blackham
Image may contain: 3 people, including Gaylene Moyers and Leah Garcia Briseno, people smilingImage may contain: 4 people, including Gaylene Moyers, people smiling
Image may contain: 5 people, including EricandLacey Blackham, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment