Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

September 5, 2016

This week was a little hard and pesado. I am now in a trio, which is fun, but hard. We are joining the two areas together, but at the same time they aren't closing my area. We just don't have a lot of sister missionaries right now so they want to keep the area open. In the system, I appear like I don't have a companion. And sometimes I feel like that, too. But I'm doing okay, so don't worry about me :) I didn't have too many lessons this week but a few of the ones that I had were good. The investigator that I am always happy to visit is named Modesta. With her the hardest thing is going to be going to church. She doesn't have a car and lives a little far away to walk, but she believes everything we teach and reads the Book of Mormon and the pamphlets for fun in her free time. 

I also have a part member family that I am working with.  If you could pray for them, that would be awesome. The parents have problems with the Word of Wisdom. But they have to small desire to change and their kids want to be baptized. But first they need to be reactivated. 
This is our trio

No comments:

Post a Comment