Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

June 13, 2016

A typical week is a little crazy. We average about 20 lessons a week, and about 8 miles of walking a day. We eat with members every day and we try and work with the members to help them do the work. This is something that I have learned, is that the work is for the members. We as missionaries can only do so much and if the members are not doing their work with us, we will not have success. SO HELP YOUR MISSIONARIES!

Moving is difficult. I've been living in a way that I can pack up all my belongings in three hours if I needed to and it is hard. Haha. But change is good, even if it is hard.

The work is a lot of reactivation and finding. We have a few investigators that we think are going to progress and a few less actives that we are woking with. The less active members are a little more difficult than the investigators because they feel like they know it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment