Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

November 20, 2016

Sister Mari is really awesome. She is amazing and truly helps us here in this ward with the missionary work. Thank you so much for the clothes that you are sendng, I am sure that I will love it! Hermana Creer called me and told me that she talked to you, haha. That was kind of funny. She was in the Pueblo (my old area) but is going to be transfered to Juarez! Speaking of. We had transfers! I am staying in my area with my companion. That was surprising because we both thought that my companion was going to be transfered to a new area. But nope, we are staying together! Which is good. We are hoping for three baptisms in this next transfer!

I truly hope my Spanish is improving. People are starting to say that my Spanish is really good and my response (in my head) is always, ¨well that's good, considering that I have 15 months trying to learn it.¨ Haha. But it feels good to finally be able to speak Spanish.

This week was good for us. We didn't reach our goal of 22 lessons, but that is okay. I am learning that it is good that have goals to work up to them and while it is okay not to reach them, you should never have excuses as to why. Accept what happens and decided to work harder the following week. The son of one of our investigators came to church yesterday, without his mom! That was kind of cool. I don't know many 10 year olds that want to go to church so bad. Other than that, this week was pretty calm. Nothing really happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment