Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

July18, 2016

I really didn't hurt my feet, i promise :)

The future is always stressful, especially when there are so many uncertainties. I've found that when things start to get really stressful and I start to get agitated and frustrated from the stress, it is the best to sing a hymn or read something in the Book of Mormon. And remind yourself why you are doing what you are doing. 

This week was a good week. Mostly. Haha. On Friday I lost the cell phone for about 8 hours. We had transfers and so returned to the house so that my companion could drop off her clothes and stuff in the house. I had to use the bathroom and threw the phone on my bed before going. The chiste is that I forgot to pick it back up. It wasn't until we got to the house of an investigator that I realized that I didn't have the cell phone. We went searching for about an hour and a half until we found the phone and I remembered that it was on my bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment