Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

September 25, 2016

This week has been a little crazy, honestly. On Wednesday we had emergency transfers. I now have a companion, though, so that is fun! Her name is Hermana Trujillo and she only has two weeks left in the mission. It is a little crazy but mostly fun being with her. 

On Friday, the mom of one of my investigators passed away. It is interesting to see how she is dealing with it, and the sadness that she has. We are teaching her the plan of salvation right now but I don't know if she understands it completely or not. There is another sister that we are teaching that is progressing a lot. She went to the women's conference and likes going to church and goes even though her friend that is also listening to us doesn't go sometimes. Haha. 

This week I made tortillas all by myself for the first time! That was fun and it is nice to know that I can do it. I still have a little bit of experimenting to truly get the taste right but I will be able to make you guys freshly made tortillas. They taste SO different that store bought tortillas and now I don't like store bought tortillas so much. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment