Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

January 22, 2017

My typical day is that we walk a LOT. I think that is the only typical thing. And the time that we have to be able to study. The normal in the mission is that nothing is  normal. Haha :)
There are four missionaries in my district, and one of them is from Canada!!!!! Elder Noftle (Canada), Elder Gonzalez (Veracruz), Sister Alvarez (Oaxaca), and Me!!
This week I studied a lot about the Godhead, and how they are three different Beings. That was actually kind of really cool to study that, and I can see how so many people think that the Godhead is just one person. But it is Their unity that makes them one. One of the scriptures says that we can become one with Them also, and that is really cool. We truly have the ability to become like God, based on our desires and  on our personal conduct. Everything that we do needs to move us closer to Christ and to God so that we can become one with Them.
On pday we don't really do anything super fun. There really isn't anything that we can do for fun. Haha. It's just hand out and not have any lessons for the first part of the day. We always end p-day with our district meetings, and we start working at 5. 
My favorite part of the week is when we find someone new who wants to learn more about the gospel. But I also love going to church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment