Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

September 18, 2016

This week was fun, interesting, stressful, hard, and just about everything. On Monday, for P-Day, we went to a zip line that a member has in their backyard. It was super chicita y muy divertido.  We also went sight seeing a little bit. The only thing that I haven't done here yet is go to Paquime. It is Indian Ruins, and there is a museum that I want to go to but it is closed on Monday. We might change our P-day to be able to go. 
I say that this week was a little hard because in my area we only had ten lessons. I have to count separately all of the lessons that are from my area and that is in the other area of the pueblo. They didn't close my area, it is just that there are not enough Sister missionaries right now to be able to have both of the areas open. The good thing is that the lessons that we had were really good. 
One of my investigators came to church yesterday!  She came this week because she had a friend who came last week. And hopefully in the next week both of them will come. Her friend is the Catholic that came to church. Both of them are progressing, a little bit slowly, but they are progressing. After being in my area for seven months, it is going to be really hard to leave, especially now that there are people progressing in my area. Did that ever happen to you? Just when you started to have success, you get transfered?! I have a feeling that is what will happen to me in the upcoming transfers. 
This week I went to my first Mexican party!! And I hit my first piñata! It was the birthday of a recent convert and she really super wanted us to go. So that was fun :) I couldn't really celebrate los fechas patrias porque todo empieza después de las 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment