Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

October 10, 2016

This week is the week that my new companion goes home. She will be in her house on Wednesday. The crazy thing about that is that ahora, I am pretty sure that I am the oldest Hermana in my zone. I think. Haha. 
The investigator whose mom passed away is doing well. She is really open now, and I think that she is truly preparing herself for baptism. It is her goal right now. We have a LONG way to go, but I am excited for her. She has always been a receptive to the teachings. She just really truly has a super long way to go. She drinks, smokes, and isn't married. Entonces, I am a little sad that I am not going to be able to see her when she gets baptized. But she also has a lot of family in AZ, so she might come and visit at some point. Haha. That is something funny, and cool. There are a few people in my old area, in El Pueblo, that have said that they might come to AZ to visit. 
I am being transferred this time. I am going to be going to an area that is named Estacion. It is the center of Nuevo Casas Grandes. My new companion is named Hna. Martinez, and I don't remember where she is from. But I have met her and she is really nice. 
There were sisters there before me in the Pueblo. 
We usually have intercambios twice in one transfer. We are the only hemanas en la casa. Siempre es asi en la mision. Tal vez las otras hermanas (o eleres) tiene una casa a lado, pero siepre solo hay un casa por companerismo. In Mexico apartments are named apartamentos. Haha.
his week I was able to go to the temple and do a session! That was really awesome and I loved it and it truly was amazing. I wanted to just stay in the celestial room all day but I couldn't. After waiting a year to go to the temple, I felt like I was going to forget everything. But I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment