Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

January 16, 2017

The baptism did go through on Saturday and it was amazing. I feel like my mission was worth it just for this one baptism. The Spirit was SO strong and it was just amazing. I'll send you a picture of it:) It was a mother and her son that got baptized. Sister Martinez and Sister Creer found her at the house of her boyfriend who is an inactive member but who was talking to her about the church. I came in after she had two weeks being taught. From the beginning she has wanted to be baptized, and has wanted to follow Christ exactly how He asks. She had some things she had to leave a few things behind and that is why she waited so long to be baptized. But it was truly something very special to witness. Baptisms here are the same as back at home- that is the beauty of the gospel. Haha. Every church here has it's own baptismal font. The investigators choose who they want to baptize them. Patty and Leo chose the Elders to baptize them. In this baptism I played the piano and I sang Jesus Savior Pilot Me.  

The temple truly is something amazing to experience and sometimes you just can't explain what you feel. But they both look super happy and I am happy for them!

The gas prices have not gone down, and they probably won't. The president here is not a very nice, or good, man. Everyone wants him to leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment