Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

June 27, 2016

It is actually really good that I got your package when I got it, I am taking that as a blessing! The fans have been a lifesaver! I didn´t get my boots yet, instead I got two new pairs of shoes. Because my others did not work anymore. They literally had holes in the soles from walking so much. Where I am right now kind of destroys shoes because it is puro piedras. But the new shoes that I bought are REALLY really comfortable and they last! When you buy shoes for Megan and her mission, I recommend this brand, flexi. 

On P-day we usually write home, eat lunch, and buy what we need for the week, and have our district meeting. I have a washing machine in my house, so I wash in the washing machine. A new bra would be nice, 38 DD. And also socks. I need socks desperately and they don't have the kind of socks that I like here! The material is weird and breaks rapidly. So foot socks (for ballet flats) would be awesome.

This was our last week with President Derbez, and President Owen is going to arrive on Friday, and then is going to travel to Casas Grandes on Saturday to get to know all the missionaries over here. It will be interesting to see how things change and if things change. 

This week we got rained on! My companion and I were walking to a lesson and it started to sprinkle but then all of a sudden it started to downpour! We started running to our next appointment but along the way a family in the ward invited us into their house and saved us from getting completely drenched! So that was a lot of fun! We also had two investigators at church yesterday! Which was really awesome. We haven't had investigators in the church for like two months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment