Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2019

September 12, 2016

This week for me was actually really good. I will be in the trio for this transfer, that is if no one goes home early or gets sick or something. We are the only trio here in the mission right now so if someone needs emergency transfers, we are going to be the first ones to be affected. Right now, we are in the trio because there are not enough sister missionaries to be have all be in pairs. But this week was better than last week.
I'm writing super early today because we are going to a zip line and go sight seeing in Colonia Juarez. So that is going to be super fun and I will have pictures for you next week! :)

On Tuesday, it was a little bit crazy. It rained for a really long time. We took shelter with a less active family and then when we left, all the streets were like rivers. One of my companions didn't want to cross the rivers and I have videos of that and it is super funny. At one point, an investigator passed by and gave my companion a ride to cross the river (my other companion and I had already crossed). 

The other awesome thing that happened. Right now we are teaching an Hermana . She is Catholic and has told us a few times that she doesn't want to be baptized but that she wants to learn and then she says that she doesn't want to learn because she doesn't understand. We ALMOST stopped visiting her, but for some reason we just haven't felt like it is the thing to do. This week we invited her to church, and she went! We picked her up and she was ready to go and everything. At first, she was only going to stay for the first hour, but then she ended up staying for all three. She said that she learned a lot and it was super cool to see the diference at the end of church. She was smiling and happy and I just really hope she keeps progressing. Her conversion is going to be a little slow, I think, but I can really see her progressing and being baptized. She also said that she wants her husband to come to church next week with her. And it is just SUPER exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment